Help! All my fixtures have dissappeared!

Major problem with my long term save. All of a sudden after 25 league games the rest of the fixtures dissappeared. So now I have no games.

When I check the fixtures history only the first few seasons are there and the rest is blank. Once in a while I get an error saying "unable to load fixtures"

Anyone know how to fix this?

Major problem with my long term save. All of a sudden after 25 league games the rest of the fixtures dissappeared. So now I have no games.

When I check the fixtures history only the first few seasons are there and the rest is blank. Once in a while I get an error saying "unable to load fixtures"

Anyone know how to fix this?

Where are you managing? Scotland?

English championship. I havent had a single game for the whole month of january. I'm hoping if I don't go bankrupt and can get to the end of the season it will fix itself when the fixtures come out start of next season. Unless somebody knows how to fix it.

Its an 8 year long save I'm really into. I have no backup save.

I forgot to mention this is FM08.

Probably that then. It has been getting slower as the seasons go buy. I went a bit overboard with the loading of players at the start but its hard to find a nice balance between plenty of players and performance.

I already restarted my last long term save because there was 2 few players as the seasons went on. I don't fancy restarting again because of having 2 many.

I also enjoy a lot of leagues and players in my game. It gives a sense of realness to the game. The foreign awards players can get and some obscure nationality players breaking through. For me that's the most enjoying part of the game seeing such things happen.

It's a shame the games slows down or even breaks with a good amount of players and leagues.

Yeah, I need a more powerfull computer. Mines showing its age now. I want one that can run every league and every player in the world and in a split second but its a bit much to spend just for a game.

Archived