My Game Keeps Crashing?

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone else knew of this problem, but my game seems to be crashing reasonably regularly, a few times have been very annoying, i.e. winning in in the 2nd leg of a playoff semi final.

I am playing FM08 on my macbook and have patch 8.0.2. The game is legal, not a copy. I dont seem to be able to find any consistency each time it does it. I am relatively new to macs and so don't know too much about the ins and outs of it all, so unlike my pc, dont really know where to start.

All help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone else knew of this problem, but my game seems to be crashing reasonably regularly, a few times have been very annoying, i.e. winning in in the 2nd leg of a playoff semi final.

I am playing FM08 on my macbook and have patch 8.0.2. The game is legal, not a copy. I dont seem to be able to find any consistency each time it does it. I am relatively new to macs and so don't know too much about the ins and outs of it all, so unlike my pc, dont really know where to start.

All help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

Well, the last time it crashed it was sitting on my desk surrounded by nothing, i didnt hear the fans going crazy or anything. I guess, once or twice when i have had in on my lap in bed it might that may not have helped, but the last time it definitely did yea

Well, the last time it crashed it was sitting on my desk surrounded by nothing, i didnt hear the fans going crazy or anything. I guess, once or twice when i have had in on my lap in bed it might that may not have helped, but the last time it definitely did yea

Archived