Extended holidays after international tournaments

You can certainly take them off training but its not quite the same thing, although this would refresh them.

If you gave a player an extended break due to their success at international level, I think that this should have some kind of impact on the player (i.e morale going up maybe and returning back to the squad refreshed) and on the rest of the squad (ie. some players may be resentful of the big names getting longer breaks whereas other players may see it as a challenge to impress in friendlies before the established stars return ...ala David Ngog)

Yeah you can do it like that, but it can be quite time consuming to do it for all your players. In the last world cup I had 17 players at the world cup. I think it would be good if when the list of players going to the tournament you could decide how long each or all of your players have off.

I haven't tried it so don't know if it would work but couldn't you offer the player an extended leave of abscence? I think this would do pretty much what the op suggests until they put something more specific into the game.

I haven't tried it so don't know if it would work but couldn't you offer the player an extended leave of abscence? I think this would do pretty much what the op suggests until they put something more specific into the game.

I think that can only be done when the player has a personal problem.

Yeah you can do it like that, but it can be quite time consuming to do it for all your players. In the last world cup I had 17 players at the world cup. I think it would be good if when the list of players going to the tournament you could decide how long each or all of your players have off.

Its not really that time consuming is it. Just hold down shift and click all the players that have been at the world cup to highlight them all, then right click one of them and change their schedule to rest. This will change all of the selected players.

Archived