No reserve team or under 18's fixtures

After trawling through pages of search results I couldn't find a specific solution to my problem.

I am playing as Worcester City 10.3 Patch and am upto Sept 17th 2010 in my second season.

I was moved from the Blue Square South to the Blue Square North for this campaign and just noticed that neither my reserve team or my under 18's have any scheuled fixtures for this season.

I wasn't given a choice to enter either into competitions and have gone back through my inbox to confirm that I didn't miss anything.

Any ideas why this has happened? It's a pain in the rear to have to keep arranging friendlies for both sqauds.

Cheers

Forest is right but if you really want them to play then download the FMRTE and tick the youth academy box. Should solve your problem :)

Thanks for the tip... Its more about my reserves though. I can't understand why I wasn't given an option for them to be entered. I wonder if switching from the BSS to the BSN had anything to do with it?

Thanks for the tip... Its more about my reserves though. I can't understand why I wasn't given an option for them to be entered. I wonder if switching from the BSS to the BSN had anything to do with it?

Not really I dont think. If you really want to play reserve matches then schedule some against teams that arent in a league. Teams like AFC Fylde reserves, Abingdon reserves and others.

Archived