Suggestion

my suggest is that a player would want a number which has a big history at the club which he suggests during the contract negotitations . e.g benzema is in talks with man utd and in the contract negotitations which is now more of a chat he suggest he wants the number 7 as eric cantona, david beckham and ronaldo have wore it.

He's a stickler for using the search feature. And considering there's a thread that suggests almost exactly this feature on the first page, he probably won't be best pleased

thats suggests that the players choose "available number" while i talk about historic numbers there is a difference

He's a stickler for using the search feature. And considering there's a thread that suggests almost exactly this feature on the first page, he probably won't be best pleased

Yes your right there is but it doesnt say anything about putting it in contract negotiations. Well it didnt when I last checked. They are similar but not the same.

thats suggests that the players choose "available number" while i talk about historic numbers there is a difference

It does have some similar points mate about pressure of a certain number I think. For example the number 7 shirt aty Man Utd. However this idea has it in contract negotiations. Like I said its similar but not the same.

It does have some similar points mate about pressure of a certain number I think. For example the number 7 shirt aty Man Utd. However this idea has it in contract negotiations. Like I said its similar but not the same.
Would be great to see things like this in the negotiations.

It does suggest exactly this idea.

Archived