Press conferences/Interviews

I think fm11 should include player interviews and press conferences as well as managers. Like in real life, say in the post match interview with a player and you lost say 3-0 the player blames the tactics and then in the next press conference with the manager the press can bring that up and the manager can either say something like "He was upset about the loss and people say stuff they don't mean in the heat of the moment." Or "My tactics were fine, the players had an off day thats is all." Or "My tactics!? If the players could do their job then they wouldnt be losing would they?" etc. So what do you think?

Oh and also the ability to criticize a player who has rejected you to join someone else or being able to comment on other transfers (Lets take Cardiff and Bellamy for example) In an interview you could be asked what were your thoughts on the signing, you could say "It's a great capture for that club, credit to the manager hes doing a wonderful job" (Building relationship with the manager) or "I can't believe it that player is either stupid or they are paying him over the odds." or "He would have been better off joining me instead of dropping of my clubs level down to their level."

What do you guys think?

this happens anyway. If a player says your made the wrong call etc you often get asked qbout player X's recent comments?

I think adding questions about players leaving etc isnt needed, for me there are already too many interactions with the media, i really dont want any more.

I let my Ass Man take control of all talks so perhaps an improvement would make things better. There has to be a balance where more detail is added, like what you say, but it isnt made more tedious.

I find media talks tedious and repetitive. One has to select an option after reading the small options. But there's no real way to tell which option is which without reading. One can't skim.

The way I would like it, in a UI sense is this. One doesn't see the actual comment verbatim, more the general tone of a comment and thats what you select. Like, Positive/Negative/Neutral/uncommital whatever it may be. And one can click a large button to select it, not the small radio check button. After trawling through heaps of numbers, I find it very tedious. Maybe I also need an Optom. :0

this happens anyway. If a player says your made the wrong call etc you often get asked qbout player X's recent comments?

I think adding questions about players leaving etc isnt needed, for me there are already too many interactions with the media, i really dont want any more.

+1

Go MVic. :D

Archived