Boards show too much telorance to club managers !

I noticed that club managers are very reluctant to sack their managers. For Instance I'm in 2017 but still ,

Pellegrini stays at real madrıd

Mourinho stays at Inter

Guardiola stays at Barça

Ancelotti stays at Chelsea

Benitez stays at Liverpool

Only Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson are not managing Arsenal and Man U because they have retired and gone fishing to South Park. Even I dominate Spain with Atletico Madrid as City retains over and over again Premier League, they don't do any rebuilding actions. If this would be in real life, most of the teams would hang theri managers !

Anyway, England teams support their managers more than the others and believe consistency but I firmly believe Real Madrid will sack at least 3 manager until 2017 !

You think thats bad? Mark Hughes is still at Manchester City on my game in the year 2027
Totally unrealistic that Hughes at City for 20 years :(

Depends on what he won.

Seriously, it's a thin line to walk on. Would the game be harsher on managers people would be complaining all the way how often and quick they get the sack. In this issue a little realism has to be traded for fun cause if we got sacked as quickly as irl we would get sacked a lot.

That being said, I cannot confirm that I have this issue as well. I'm in 2017 and there have been plenty of managerial changes at the very top clubs.

Also, if you think it's unrealistic you can easily decrease the patience attributes of the respective chairmen a bit to have more changes on the market. :thup::)

Archived