Same transfers every file I start dammit! (and lack of transfers the seasons after)

Part 1...

Suarez to Chelsea?

Modric to Man City?

De Ceglie to Man Utd?

Donavan to Chelsea?

Fernando Gago to Villa? (usually on loan).

Have you see these transfers?

Every file I've started has had these same transfers. I don't like moaning about the game as there are many outstanding aspects of the game, but every CM/FM game I've bought since CM 96/97 has had this problem of same teams, same transfers, every files. (I remember Jesper Blomqvist going to Villa in every Cm 96/97 game).

Does any this happen to everyone else? What can be done to stop it?

Riquelme to Inter is another one I notice.

Part 2....

After the first season, I find that clubs don't splash out and sign anyone. I remember in old FM's I'd get lots of bids for my top players- but for FM2010 at Liverpool I had players like Aguero, Torres, Gerrard, Mascherano, Yaya Toure, Di Maria etc playing amazingly, I never recieved any bids or interest. Gourcuff and Dzeko were running out of contracts and in their primes a few years in- and not one big team came in for them until they were relased.

I find the game ends up getting quite stale and I'm facing the same eventually ageing players year in year out and they bigger teams aren't 'clever' enough to buy an build new teams.

Just intersted in what others think?

Again, I know I am moaning, but theres many great things about the game. The scouting system, the tactics, match engine, the ratings etc, a lot of things I could praise, still the best management game by miles :)

i like the way you put "modric to man city" instead of tottenham this time, realizing the mistake and correcting it :L although man city never sign him on any of my games, so? :p

tbh this doesnt really bother me, transfers will happen like that in the first window and then they will change targets and course in january onwards.

If you are that frustrated isnt there a tick box when you start the ame saying no transfer funds at the first window, or something along those lines, that may solve the problem or prolong the transfers until january :/ but then you wouldnt be able to transfer players yourself ...

tbh its a big fuss over nothing, just ignore it on the first window and get on with enjoying the game :p

Andy

Archived