pre-season fitness report

I've looked about the forums to see if this has been posted but couldnt see anything. Anyway not sure if this is a bug or not...

On June 25th in 2014 I have my physio saying a few of my players have come back to pre-season with full fitness. Now whilst this may sound good news... I find it hard to understand how... seeing as the 2014 World Cup is on and the player in question is still in Brazil in the England squad? :rolleyes:

Bug?

I've looked about the forums to see if this has been posted but couldnt see anything. Anyway not sure if this is a bug or not...

On June 25th in 2014 I have my physio saying a few of my players have come back to pre-season with full fitness. Now whilst this may sound good news... I find it hard to understand how... seeing as the 2014 World Cup is on and the player in question is still in Brazil in the England squad? :rolleyes:

Bug?

I believe all it means is that none of your players has any injuries?

It’s in the pre-season report, when everyone comes back from holidays. It tells you if a player has come back in top condition (100%) or with an injury/knock. What I understand from the OP, is he got this message, but one of his players was mid-way through a World Cup in Brazil, and doesn’t have 100% condition. I wouldn’t call it a bug, but it does seem strange. Read the question proper next time aussieant. :)

This is what I have based my answer off anyways. Hope I helped a bit Vinnyvagus.

It’s in the pre-season report, when everyone comes back from holidays. It tells you if a player has come back in top condition (100%) or with an injury/knock. What I understand from the OP, is he got this message, but one of his players was mid-way through a World Cup in Brazil, and doesn’t have 100% condition. I wouldn’t call it a bug, but it does seem strange. Read the question proper next time aussieant. :)

This is what I have based my answer off anyways. Hope I helped a bit Vinnyvagus.

Correct. It says he has come back to the club with full fitness... but he's still in Brazil playing in the World Cup for England so how is that possible?

Correct. It says he has come back to the club with full fitness... but he's still in Brazil playing in the World Cup for England so how is that possible?

What position does he play? It’s understandable if he is a goalkeeper. Or if he has returned to the club, maybe the nation he plays for has been knocked out?

What position does he play? It’s understandable if he is a goalkeeper. Or if he has returned to the club, maybe the nation he plays for has been knocked out?

he was the England GK..... but they were still in the competition and still playing?

Even if he is the GK why would they still report he has come back all OK. What happens if he got injured in the next England WC game?

Archived