Does my Assistant really use current match tactics when I'm on holiday?

Having had a few easy seasons in my World League with Man City, I decided to holiday through games to see how my Assistant Manager gets along. I check the box for "Use current match tactics" but not the one for "use current team selection when possible", because I have a big squad who are all good players and I like to rotate, and hope my AssMan will do the same.

I discover that he does like to rotate, in a very similar way to which I do, so I am happy he is keeping up morale by not neglecting anyone. But the problem is the results, which are not as good as mine. I've lost 7 league games in the last 3 years, and I would say most of my success is because I have great players, so why has my AssMan lost 5 out of 19 games this season, when he is using the same players and tactics?

I can only think it's the tactics. I play a control system in a 4-2-4 formation at the start of every game, occasionally changing strategy during the match depending on how things are going. Now I know my AssMan always starts with the same formation, but how do I know he is using the same tactics? And if he starts the game with the same tactics and formation, how do I know whether he is sticking to my tactics or changing completely after 5 mins?

Anything you do in the match itself isnt part of the original tactic setup. So in theory, he's using your base tactic but using his own shouts and so on in the actual match.

You may see an opponents weakness and use the shouts to exploit it so you win but your ass man may not do this therefore lose the game.

Anything you do in the match itself isnt part of the original tactic setup. So in theory, he's using your base tactic but using his own shouts and so on in the actual match.

You may see an opponents weakness and use the shouts to exploit it so you win but your ass man may not do this therefore lose the game.

I don't tend to change much in the match, my starting tactics always stay the same until at least half-time, and only change it slightly. But how long does my assistant stay with the base tactic? He might kick-off with it, but then completely change it after 5 mins for all I know.

A thing ive found in every game I play, no matter what crazy formation in line my players up in on the tactics screen, a 10-0-0 for example, when I go on holiday and DONT select for the ass man to use my tactics, he will still use the formation that I have set up.

A thing ive found in every game I play, no matter what crazy formation in line my players up in on the tactics screen, a 10-0-0 for example, when I go on holiday and DONT select for the ass man to use my tactics, he will still use the formation that I have set up.

I have also noticed this.

I have also noticed this.

Do me a favour if you have, can you post in this thread.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/218970-Same-Formation-When-On-Holiday?p=5719276#post5719276

Ive reported it and one tester says they cant replicate it and Neil Brock is saying its my fault for some reason.

If they know its happening to more than one person they might take it a bit more seriously. :thup:

Archived