Grrrrr, it's getting on my nerves now!!

I've been in the process of a board takeover for approximately 12 (in game) months now, but the last 15 days have seen 15 updates on it, day 1: Brackley takeover hits rocks, day 2: Brackley takeover back on, day 3: Brackley takeover hits rocks, day 4: Brackley takeover back on on so and and so forth.

I have already been through a takeover with Brackley back in my League 2 days, and whilst I appreciate they take time to sort out, this is getting ridiculous now, for starters I've not been able to sign anyone in the past 2 transfer windows now!!!

I know real life takeovers are generally complicated, but this takes this biscuit surely????

Right, I am 6 months further down the line and still this has not been sorted, I am now approaching the end of a THIRD transfer window without being able to sign anyone, even freebies. Stupid thing is my board gave me a budget of £32 million which I can't touch. My squad is starting to get blooming old, and my youth facilites aren't that great to get good enough prospects coming through, and they won't even let me ask to increase the facilities.

I have just qualified Brackley for their first European campaign, however this is making my game totally unplayable, I may have to reluctantly resign!

I suppose Steve, but I am sure McLeish was still able to wheel and deal, I can't even get a loan signing in, it's just so infuritating when I have got Brackley on the fringes of greatness but just know if I can't sign some new players, my Europa League campaign will end before it starts and we'll end up going backwards.

Archived