Playing nervously

I have a two goal lead at the half-time and in ''Wolves motivation'' view I notice that their defender's comment is ''Playing nervously''. Any way to exploit it? Closing down so that there are some more mistakes?

Edit: Also.. If your striker is too complacent in 63th minute.. Nothing doing?

i dont know how it works but i remember that i that i seen a thread where some guy that he had faith in ability for anyone that was playying nervously. i could be wrong so. i do that though when they playing nervously. i just say i have faith in ability and most of the time they do ok after.

i dont know how it works but i remember that i that i seen a thread where some guy that he had faith in ability for anyone that was playying nervously. i could be wrong so. i do that though when they playing nervously. i just say i have faith in ability and most of the time they do ok after.

He's saying it's an opposition defender though.

If my players are playing nervously, I tell them 'No pressure' and it normally, 9 times out of 10 results in 'playing okay'.

As for the opposition players, if it's a full back, try focusing your play down that flank so you can exploit any mistakes the full back may make. If it's a center back, through the middle. If it's a midfield player, increase closing down as they will be forced to make quicker passes which will result in poor possession keeping for their players. As for the strikers, well, I've yet to find any conclusive advantage taking.

Archived