Friends in high places...

This is the first time I've actually seen a benefit in not slating your fellow managers within the game. Apparently Paul Lambert is my best mate and so is more inclined to accept my offers for his players, any one else seen this?

mygoodfriend.jpgL]

i couldn't emphasise how good sucking up to managers is. in 5 seasons i managed to get crewe all the way to the premiership thanks to my relationship with fergie i managed to get yaya sanogo on loan and he was a beast in lge's 2,1 and the championship and now iv'e managed to sign him in the prem with crewe.

my advice is suck up to as many managers as possible in the prem and they will more or less drive there young stars to your club for a loan spell also you have an advantage on signing these players even if not for sale (presuming you have the cash)

That's because Paul Lambert is a bloody legend. In my game when in the Conference with Brackley, for no apparent reason Martin O'Neill was my mate!

Well we all know that Mr O'Neill likes to see things that either aren't there or never happened, I definitely think for certain managers there should be a PPM (or rather PMM) 'likely to believe in an alternative reality' or instead of the very loyal personality, just amend it to unbelievably biased!

Archived