Get rid of "Fans happy/unhappy in result" & replace it wit happy/unhappy RUN

iv just went on a 5 game winning streak with Nottm Forest in 2011/12 in which i won....

(H) Liverpool 2-1

(H) Preston 2-0

(A) Villa 1-0

(A) Wigan 3-2

(H) Wolves 1-0

the fans were happy with the liverpool and villa results but not a peep from them for the other results

in real life this streak would have had Nottingham buzzing the best run in the top flight in 18 or so years and all that !!!!!

i then lost 2-5 to chelsea at stamford bridge. Was 1-1 at half time !!! and all the fans could say was how UNHAPPY they where to lose !!!!

COME ON !!!!!! the only mention the 5 game run got was when it was over !!!!

Forest is ranked at 19th in the league and with 29 games gone im 11th and 10pts away from 18th its been a good season !!!

its just, i would love more realism and respect from the fans and media in the game

if your small team goes on a great run have the fans go crazy and when it comes to an end dont have them harming themselves because its so bad.!!!!

just look at birmingham 17 game run...... it ended....... life goes on.......but it was one hell of a run while it lasted..........(fans are very, very, very happy)

As with many other things in the game (media being the main one), it doesn't need to go, it just needs to be improved to take into account things like your situation. And as has been pointed out, fans are extremely fickle. I lost count of the number of my fellow yids who wanted 'Arry out even heading into March when 4th was looking good.

As with many other things in the game (media being the main one), it doesn't need to go, it just needs to be improved to take into account things like your situation. And as has been pointed out, fans are extremely fickle. I lost count of the number of my fellow yids who wanted 'Arry out even heading into March when 4th was looking good.

Well if I were a yid I'd want Arry out on just principle alone. He only ever has a good season by accident and he's frankly a bit of bit of an idiot transfer wise (actually I think he's something else but under current laws writing my opinoin dowwn would amount to libel).

Well if I were a yid I'd want Arry out on just principle alone. He only ever has a good season by accident and he's frankly a bit of bit of an idiot transfer wise (actually I think he's something else but under current laws writing my opinoin dowwn would amount to libel).

My jaw has just hit the floor. Its not often I'll disagree with you Mr S, but wtf? 'Arry has a great record at all his clubs and these things don't happen by accident! This year he will tested more than any other but some of his signings have been inspired, Crouch for one and Eidur bought us some much needed experience in the run in. Bringing JD back had to be done and he did it. Kranjcar was a great signing (both times he signed him). I wouldn't trade him for any other manager, except Jose. Even then Mourinho would need to understand that we have to play proper football.

Archived