!!!i have something for you all!!!

me and my freind from college do this and afta looking at sum of the challenges this 1 is the hardest easily.

before i explain what it is none of the 4 unlockables can be used if you use them you are just cheating yourself.

what we do is we go a premiership team the 1 i have on my psp tottenham and we do things at the start of the game that you would just not normally do e.g. spend all the transfer money on average players sell the best1's to anger other players then we give the file to each other and see which1 of us does the best afta say 3/4 seasons if any1 is interested in this i will upload the game file at the start of the game as i still have the original game on my pc

me and my freind from college do this and afta looking at sum of the challenges this 1 is the hardest easily.

before i explain what it is none of the 4 unlockables can be used if you use them you are just cheating yourself.

what we do is we go a premiership team the 1 i have on my psp tottenham and we do things at the start of the game that you would just not normally do e.g. spend all the transfer money on average players sell the best1's to anger other players then we give the file to each other and see which1 of us does the best afta say 3/4 seasons if any1 is interested in this i will upload the game file at the start of the game as i still have the original game on my pc

Archived