I don't get this.

I keep my trainin schedules the same all the time, sometimes giving the players rests between games.

Yet sometimes there are green arrows, sometimes there are red.

What deters whether the players level goes up (green) and goes down (red), and why does this change throughout the season?

Older players' attributes are more likely to deteriorate. Younger players' attreibutes more likely to improve.

But lots of this can affect an increase or drop:

Injury

Form

Training regime

Level of coaches ability

Number of games played

Natural fitness levels

If you mean the arrows next to each attribute, it depends on what training you are giving them. E.g. a striker on a schedule very focused on their shooting/tactical/attacking attributes will naturally have red arrows next to things like defending/tackling, etc. Is that what you mean?

EDIT: Never mind, just re-read your post :p My theory should work for people who HAVE changed their schedules

Three / Four days between a game I usually find players recover to mid 90%'s

Any lower that 90 / 91 and I use a squad player, I also use them mainly for League cup games and FA cup games that they should win (Ie League 2/1 games)

Three / Four days between a game I usually find players recover to mid 90%'s

Any lower that 90 / 91 and I use a squad player, I also use them mainly for League cup games and FA cup games that they should win (Ie League 2/1 games)

I set my minimum condition at 94% for my first-teamers.

Only a massive, massive game; or lack of squad member forces me to select players with around 91% or so.

I suppose it depends on your club rep. Barcelona can afford to do this. Droylsden maybe cannot!

I set my minimum condition at 94% for my first-teamers.

Only a massive, massive game; or lack of squad member forces me to select players with around 91% or so.

I suppose it depends on your club rep. Barcelona can afford to do this. Droylsden maybe cannot!

Really? lol! my minimum condition is like 80. Granted, I'm managing man utd but still, sometimes it's better to have a great player in ok condition then an ok player with great condition.

Really? lol! my minimum condition is like 80. Granted, I'm managing man utd but still, sometimes it's better to have a great player in ok condition then an ok player with great condition.

Or just lots of great players ;)

Archived