how much does your reputation go up?

hey everyone!

i have been with Southampton for 3 seasons now and i am targeting a 2nd promotion, i am currently in jan and is 3rd on the same points as 2nd with 1st 9 points clear. i won promotion through the play offs in my first season in League 1 and my reputation didnt go up at all with for the fans or my board, so i was wondering how much more would it go up should i go up to the premier league as 2nd place.

i ask this because in real life if Southampton got promoted the first season via the play off's and then 2 seasons later look close to another promotion, the manager to do that would be held in a very high regard everywhere and would have a lot of clubs chasing after him were this isnt the case for me as no club is interested in me (not complaining but would be nice for some rumours) and it feels a bit like i am close to 2 promotions without the recognition i feel i deserve and would get in real life.

thanks in advance!

Ferguson (The peterboro manager) got 2 back-to-back promotions and wasn't coveted by other clubs. He was even sacked at Christmas by the Boro board for being rock-bottom of the division.

Not too unrealistic really

Your managerial reputation changes from game to game. It also changes based on a competition win for example or if you win an award. So if you win promotion your reputation would have increased I am sure.

Ferguson (The peterboro manager) got 2 back-to-back promotions and wasn't coveted by other clubs. He was even sacked at Christmas by the Boro board for being rock-bottom of the division.

Yea but he did it by spending millions. Also he is a wife beater and failed as a professional footballer. So, no wonder no one respects him.

Well, he was coverted. Reading wanted him, but the compensation was higher than Rodgers's. He's now at a well established Championship club in Preston.

Archived