Question on Assistant Manager

I know on the Handheld game your assistant will constantly recommend players to pick up. I cant seem to find that option on the PC game. Im sure im just looking in the wrong places. Can someone help me and tell me where I can find that info

Thanks

Tom

I know on the Handheld game your assistant will constantly recommend players to pick up. I cant seem to find that option on the PC game. Im sure im just looking in the wrong places. Can someone help me and tell me where I can find that info

Thanks

Tom

On your squad page, on the top right corner there's an option called assistance advice and then you choose team report. Is that what you were talking about?

Go to your squad page and in the top right hand corner i think is a drop down box that allows you to get team report. Your assistant gives you players to fill the roles that he feels that the team need improving in. Other than that go to the backroom advice/staff advice screen from the squad page and they often have players in there that they recommend.

Sorry cant be more precise as i am not in front of FM at the moment.

There are various options when scouting players and scouts are generally used for doing that. They can obviously be used to scout regions, countries etc.

I often then use my assistant manager to scout players that my scouts recommend. That is one way to get them looking at players.

Backroom advice is another place where your staff members will tell you about players to scout.

Also what Volchok21 and Paulo1985 mentioned above as well is another place.

Archived