how to get rid of memory

How many programs are you running at the same time as football manager?

How much memory do you actually have?

Some things you could try as well are using a program called Gamebooster and also increasing your virtual memory but based on your answers to the first two questions they may not be necessary.

Another option is to get "Game Booster" (just do a Google search for it) which is a free application that you run before starting your game and frees up memory by closing down programs that run in the backround that use up the memory.

I use this on FM10 and I have have noticed a big difference in the speed of things. When you have finished playing Fm just call up Game Booster again (it automatically goes to the task bar when started) and it is possible for it to reset everything as it was before starting Fm.

Hope this works for you.

I've got the same stupid problem, but a rather different choise, i've got a second OS, in my case XP, that i use for playing fm and do graphic/3d work's, the ystem is pretty basic in programs installed, only FM, 3D Studio MAx and Photoshop, but i'm still getting this message aftaer a while and i've got massive amounts of memory. THink it's a bug of the game or the game doesn't react well with some systems.

Archived