What should I do?

I have a game in FM 2008 with Inter Milan and I've had so much success in that game so I don't want to just let go of it like that and move on to a newer FM game. :( But the problem is that I have only the Italian Serie A league loaded in the game so I can't move to another league and I feel that I'm wasting my time by playing FM 2008 which is now an outdated FM game. What should I do about this?

You are not wasting your time if you are enjoying your game with Inter Milan. But if you feel sick of that game and feel like starting a new game then start a new game. It really is as simple as that.

You are not wasting your time if you are enjoying your game with Inter Milan. But if you feel sick of that game and feel like starting a new game then start a new game. It really is as simple as that.

Well I've won the CL once and the Italian Serie A twice in a row so I'm definitely enjoying my game with Inter. But like I already mentioned the problem is that I feel like FM 2008 is so outdated compared to FM 2010 but I don't want to start a new game in FM 2010 just to have FM 2011 release after 3 months and have to start a new game all over again.

Archived