Shortest time at a club when....

Well basically what I'm asking is what is the minimum time you have been at a club and become a legend, icon or favoured personnel and also what is the minimum time you have been at a club and got a stadium expansion or stadium even named after you? (I know the latter can take like 20 years plus)

Because after one season at Everton I finished second in the league behind Man Utd, beat Chelsea in the FA Cup Final, beat Newcastle in the League Cup Final and beat Villareal in the EURO Cup final as it is called on the game. After one season I am on the favoured personnel list and the club announced a stadium expansion of 9,000.

I'm hoping to win the league next year but it'll take me years to reach legend status and having the stadium named after would be a dream. This is FM2009 that I'm playing although the questions apply to any game in the series.

What about you?

EDIT: OK, what the heck, I'm not on the favoured personnel list anymore.

Only last night I got a stadium named after me. Cagliari in Serie A, going into me 8th season, 6th with them. Still on the favoured personel list, even though some of my players are now legends before I am. 2 League title's in a row, 3 Italian Cups in a row, and 3 Champions league in a row.. not sure what you have to do to move up to Icon or Legend!

Only last night I got a stadium named after me. Cagliari in Serie A, going into me 8th season, 6th with them. Still on the favoured personel list, even though some of my players are now legends before I am. 2 League title's in a row, 3 Italian Cups in a row, and 3 Champions league in a row.. not sure what you have to do to move up to Icon or Legend!

Funny that my company is building their new stadium irl.

Archived