New Stadium

Give the club lots of money and have the clubs min, average and max attendances well above the stadium capacity and set the stadium's expansion capacity to 0. That will mean you need a new stadium and have the money to build one. It doesn't mean they will though but they are more likely to.

Hi

I was wondering if their was a way to make the board more likely to make a new stadium by changing data in the editor?:confused::confused:

Well you can set a new stadium to be built in the future. But you have to do this before you start your save.

Well you can set a new stadium to be built in the future. But you have to do this before you start your save.

yeah i didn't want to do this i want to be able to ask for a new ground and get one like you would if you didn't change anything lol its because i've never had a new stadium lol

ok so i followed all the advice and it didn't come up with asking for a new stadium i also made the stadium really worn down and it only came up saying expand the stadium after i made its expansion potential to 0 and once i clicked the option it said the council wont allow it because their is not enough space how do i get round this?

ok so i followed all the advice and it didn't come up with asking for a new stadium i also made the stadium really worn down and it only came up saying expand the stadium after i made its expansion potential to 0 and once i clicked the option it said the council wont allow it because their is not enough space how do i get round this?

That is what should happen. There is not enough space to expand the current stadium so a new stadium may be built but it won't happen instantly.

Archived