Rubbish Newgens

75662345.th.png

69134176.th.png

here is the 2036/37 batch of champions league double winning histon under 18s

as you can see they are awful. how how how do i get better ones!

i have state of the art facilties and every year my academys produce dross

i have loads of coaches and get 4/5 star training and the coachs all have high working with youngsters ratings!

help!

You're Ass Man could have bad scouting attributes. And I think stars are based on your current team and league. If your first team is stacked with great players, younger prospects will have less stars since they won't be as good as your current players. For example, as Liverpool, I've only seen two players with 4 stars or above ratings from my scouts. A lesser team will have more since there are more players that are better than their current players.

Compare 2-3 report cards against the AssMans general-view recommendation

A report card from 1 of your Scouts and

A report card from 1 of your General Coaches and/or

A report card from 1 of your Youthteam Coaches

If these all consistantly confirm the 1-2 star potential rating, consider moving to a larger, more popular club.

The ratings you get in each of the coaching categories have no effect on the quality of youth that is promoted, they only affect training/training workloads.

When regens are created for your club, the following are important.

Positive Modifiers:-

- Having a high standard of Youth Facilities.

- Having an Acadamy.

- Being based in a large metropolitan area.

Negative Modifiers:-

Being based in a tiny "where the hell is that?" village.

• Administrators
You're Ass Man could have bad scouting attributes. And I think stars are based on your current team and league. If your first team is stacked with great players, younger prospects will have less stars since they won't be as good as your current players. For example, as Liverpool, I've only seen two players with 4 stars or above ratings from my scouts. A lesser team will have more since there are more players that are better than their current players.

This is pretty much the answer. Your 'two star' rated potential players may be up to Premier League standards, but just not good enough for your team. You can't expect to have amazing players come through every year - to be honest if you get one player capable of playing for England every 3-5 years you'll be doing well.

Archived