Last Games of the season.

Right, ive secured the prem with 5 games to go and well my players have had a decent season, so im now using pretty much just youth teams for the remaining games so that they can get a taste of the prem, does anyone else do this cause sometimes it actually is the decider between a team going to europe or relagation for others. and it lets me see how my youth are progressing and which ones need to be taught a new position to adapt to my formation. does anyone else do this ?

Basically I do the same as you, it depends on the situation really.

Last year I won the second league and got promoted, so he last 2 games I played with those players who where leaving us (as a farewell present), those I needed another look to see if I keep them and the youth of course.

But if I have a cup game, and it doesn't matters to me, then I use my substitutes and youth as well. Especially when I have a thin squad, to keep my most important players fresh.

When it gets near the end of the season for me, I will put all those who will be staying in the first team, all those whose contracts will not be renewed in the reserves, no point giving game time to people who won't be there next year

Archived