second season, i was looking for a veteran striker for redditch (BSS) to backup my young two as i didnt want to rely on loans like the previous season, was just browsing and found paulo di canio, i thought ill give it a go and he came, couldnt believe it, hes now my captain(which made every member of my squad happy) and has 3 goals in 5 games plus 2 assists.

anyone else got an oldstar to lower thier standards that much, i also have mustapha hadji who was at villa iirc.

second season, i was looking for a veteran striker for redditch (BSS) to backup my young two as i didnt want to rely on loans like the previous season, was just browsing and found paulo di canio, i thought ill give it a go and he came, couldnt believe it, hes now my captain(which made every member of my squad happy) and has 3 goals in 5 games plus 2 assists.

anyone else got an oldstar to lower thier standards that much, i also have mustapha hadji who was at villa iirc.

Not recently but back on an old version, I think CM01/02 I signed Marco Negri (Former Rangers goalscoring machine!) for Hull when they were in the old 3rd division. He helped me climb the divisions until finally on the last day of the season I was promoted to the premiership, afer which he announced his retirement. Still brings back fond memories.......

I currently have Noel Hunt playing in my Shamrock Rovers team. Made the player of the year shortlist at 33, not bad for his first season.

Almost got Kevin Nolan aswell, he agreed in principal but wasn't up for a £60,000 wage cut icon_frown.gif

Archived