Reincarnating Zidane - what attributes would you give him?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by liam_everton89:

Breaking English hearts - 20 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

Dribbling 17

Finishing 15

First Touch 18

Free Kicks 20

Long Shots 17

Passing 20

Technique 20

Aggresion 20 -> This is getting old icon_biggrin.gif

Anticipation 18

Composure 18

Bravery 20

Concentration 17

Creativity 20

Decision 15

Determination 19

Flair 20

Influence 20

Off The Ball 19

Positioning 16

Teamwork 20

Work Rate 18

Acceleration 16

Agility 18

Balance 20

Jumping 14

Natural Fitness 10 (Chainsmoker)

Pace 16

Stamina 20

Strength 16

Yeah, i'm bored

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jhilly:

The bloke had the best first touch that I've ever seen on a human, how can you not make it 20. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because he would be TOO godlike? No i just think there's better first touchers out there atm like Ronaldo & Ronaldinho.

But maybe thats just because they are more spectacle players...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> The bloke had the best first touch that I've ever seen on a human, how can you not make it 20. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. Apart from Platini icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by liam_everton89:

if your referring to the 2-1 in the euros with the las min free kick and penalty - i think attribute wise you could say 20 pressure and 20 important matches! legend!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theincrediblehulk:

Not sure but maybe:

Creativity - 20

Long Shots - 16

Crossing - 14

Dribbling - 18

Passing - 20

Finishing - 15

First Touch - 19

Penalty - 19

Free Kicks - 16

Decisions - 16

Composure - 17

Flair - 19

Determination - 18

Team work - 16

Work rate - 16

Dont ask me how I get them. Just a guess really. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with most of these to be fair bar

dribbling - 20

decisions - 18-20

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vinsanity666:

Dribbling 17

Finishing 15

First Touch 18

Free Kicks 20

Long Shots 17

Passing 20

Technique 20

Anticipation 18

Composure 18

Bravery 20

Concentration 17

Creativity 20

Decision 15

Determination 19

Flair 20

Influence 20

Off The Ball 19

Positioning 16

Teamwork 20

Work Rate 18

Acceleration 16

Agility 18

Balance 20

Jumping 14

Pace 16

Stamina 20

Strength 16

Yeah, i'm bored </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

16 for dribbling? why do people think zidane couldn't dribble?!

again i agree with the most, apart from you acceleration and pace - i dont htink he was teh fastest

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Medicineman:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vinsanity666:

Dribbling 17

Finishing 15

First Touch 18

Free Kicks 20

Long Shots 17

Passing 20

Technique 20

Anticipation 18

Composure 18

Bravery 20

Concentration 17

Creativity 20

Decision 15

Determination 19

Flair 20

Influence 20

Off The Ball 19

Positioning 16

Teamwork 20

Work Rate 18

Acceleration 16

Agility 18

Balance 20

Jumping 14

Pace 16

Stamina 20

Strength 16

again i agree with the most, apart from you acceleration and pace - i dont htink he was teh fastest </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dribbling is at 17 wich is pretty high. Still i've only watched him in the last couple of years of his career. And i don't think his dribbling should be any higher, because he would be overusing it on the game and he didn't do that IRL. He's not Cristiano Ronaldo

And Acceleration & Pace is only 16 thats not fast! Thats average...

15-16 at dribbling is enough, I think. He could pull off some great moves, but usually as a way of clearing some space and time to think. A 19-20 would make him a Ronaldo or Ronaldinho kind of player.

Only 15 at decisions? Come on, he was the more intelligent player I've ever seen on the field.

PD: Sorry about my english! icon_wink.gif

His first touch HAS to be 20, he was godlike in that aspect. And he was an underrated headerer of the ball icon_wink.gif

Personally, I would give him something like 12 for pace, but 17/18 for acceleration, as he had a turn of pace when he wanted to, but only for a short burst. Bit like Socrates

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stomalomalus:

Personally, I would give him something like 12 for pace, but 17/18 for acceleration, as he had a turn of pace when he wanted to, but only for a short burst. Bit like Socrates </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think this is pretty accurate, he was very very good at beating players in a tight space and then passing/shooting, rather than running past or through them, or burning them from a standing start. So his dribbling could be high along with his technique and acceleration, but his pace a little lower.

The problem is hes retired so were looking at him through Rose Tinted Spectacles icon_cool.gif Youd have to balance out some of his stats so he doesnt just bugger it all up, lol. The problem is he was the perfect attacking player, two footed, good technicaly, good mentally, good physically! Composure would have to be 20! Aggression too!

You would have to lower his poor stats to get the great ones higher.

Just came up with 12 20's! First touch, Free kicks, Long shots, Penalties, Technique, Aggression, Composure, Creativity, Determination, Flairm Influence, Off the ball!

he didnt show off like ronaldo but had more effective dribbling like messi. he wasn't as fast as ronaldo which is why people think ronaldo is really skillful because of his pace so ide give him 15 pace but 19 agility. dribbling 19, first touch 20 (godlike, best ive ever seen), all stats high apart from aggression and tackling which would be 5 and 11 respectively.

and he has a competetive streak. shown more than once.

the main stats

Creativity - 20

Long Shots - 17

Crossing - 16

Dribbling - 19

Passing - 19

Finishing - 16

First Touch - 20

Penalty - 19

Free Kicks - 16

Decisions - 18

Composure - 20

Flair - 19

Determination - 18

Team work - 16

Work rate - 15

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YesYesOhYay:

or breaking italian heads!

lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shoudln't that be breast bones?!

Guest marcopolio

Whatever the rest of his stats, his off the ball and anticipation should be 20. I have never seen a player be able to create space to receive the ball while seeming to do so little.

His movement was simply incredible.

Depends, Juventus Zidane would have something like 15/14 acc/pace, maybe 16 agility, 13-14 finish, left foot at 12 or 13, teamwork 17.

Later Zidane would have the slows down play PPM IMO, maybe even a lower decision, 12/11 acc/pace, 13 agility, teamwork 15, a higher finish around 16-17, and left foot at 16.

He can't not have 20 for vision, composure, first touch, and passing though, maybe anticipation too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Medicineman:

Dribbling 17

Finishing 15

First Touch 18

Free Kicks 20

Long Shots 17

Passing 20

Technique 20

Anticipation 18

Composure 18

Bravery 20

Concentration 17

Creativity 20

Decision 15

Determination 19

Flair 20

Influence 20

Off The Ball 19

Positioning 16

Teamwork 20

Work Rate 18

Acceleration 16

Agility 18

Balance 20

Jumping 14

Pace 16

Stamina 20

Strength 16

again i agree with the most, apart from you acceleration and pace - i dont htink he was teh fastest </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dribbling is at 17 wich is pretty high. Still i've only watched him in the last couple of years of his career. And i don't think his dribbling should be any higher, because he would be overusing it on the game and he didn't do that IRL. He's not Cristiano Ronaldo

And Acceleration & Pace is only 16 thats not fast! Thats average... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely 10 is average, in which case i won't set his pace any higher than 12.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by YesYesOhYay:

quote:

Originally posted by liam_everton89:

Breaking English hearts - 20

or breaking italian heads!

lol

Shoudln't that be breast bones?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AH YES!

my bad!

lol

Archived