Most valuable when you just scored

Long story short (FA.Cup 4TH Rnd) against west brom..

2cpxjcl.jpg

as you can see twice after i just scored two minutes later with the next attack almost from the kick-off they scored and final dagger in the heart a late winning goal :( very entertaining match tho!!

ive seen it happen a few times after i score the other team goes down the other end and bangs one's in, don't get me worng it happens in real life but twice in one game am i just unlucky here!! we were playing great up till the last two goals too...

anyone else notice this happening?

I remember a real life game like this a couple of years ago. Stockport v MK Dons, we scored twice, only for them to immediately equalise twice, and then they went on to win it late on :(

Oh well, we both went up that year :D

Maybe a question of determination. You're players may be happy that they are leading and think they can relax now. I have a very determined squad and I almost never concede goals directly after I have scored.

Maybe a question of determination. You're players may be happy that they are leading and think they can relax now. I have a very determined squad and I almost never concede goals directly after I have scored.

suppose could be that.. doesn't happen all the time, my team can see out leads and wins comfortable most games..

Archived