Consistency

That´s a hidden attribute isnt it, consistency.

I think the best way to get the best out of any player is to let them play first team football. To bad there´s only 11 spots.

Tried to put in more but you know, stupid rules of the game.

Besides bad jokes, yes, i would agree with the "by playing him".

I don't understand why these hidden attributes remain hidden, with no way of knowing how to improve these things. I understand it's added for realism, but most coach reports barely mention consistency. How are you supposed to know that it's a hidden attribute that makes your player perform once a fortnight?

I don't understand why these hidden attributes remain hidden, with no way of knowing how to improve these things. I understand it's added for realism, but most coach reports barely mention consistency. How are you supposed to know that it's a hidden attribute that makes your player perform once a fortnight?

You could always use an editor.

Tutoring is the only way I know that this improves. I think you can alter consistency, dirtyness and important matches through tutoring, although they can go down as well, if tutored by the wrong player. The reason I know this is that I have had a keeper and CM with poor consistency and important matches and managed to improve their stats in this area through tutoring from players with high stats for these. I then checked their improvement through the FMRTE in-game editor.

Interestingly, I have never been able to improve any other hidden stats, such as pressure or professionalism, which I find highly unrealistic, as surely someone mentored by a highly profesional player would have a chance of improving in this area and simply gaining experience of playing in high pressure situations would improve ability to handle it in real life for some players.

It may be possible to improve consistency and other hidden stats through simply playing 1st team football regularly but I have yet to see it.

From what I read on tactics forum, you can improve consistency by praising, as you see the message also then gonna try hard to keep this form (or whatever the translation may be, im not playing english version) :D

but I can not totally confirm that as im not using any 3rd party tools

Hi I know I'm not in the right thread but I need to know what's the best way to make money during pre-season?

I usually jus play friendlys but I try to create cups or league but teams always reject does any1 have any reason why?

Thnx if u can help it would be much appreciated

I signed a player with 4 for consistency and he played 41 games scored 10 goals and assisted 19 from the MC position, he finished with an average rating of 7.6 for the season. Must mean other stats can overcome the low consistency I have never seen him play below a 7.

Archived