installation problem

hi...i m shubho...frm india...i m a big fan of sega fm...cudnt wait fr my semester to b over n start playin it...bought an original fm10...bt d installation method is really weird..it keeps asking for a folder location after installin d same or identical files over n over agn...is it supposed to lyk dat...i bought it day b4 yesterday...n i m thinkin of takin it to d shop...need help as i really want to play it day in n out...it makes me sick watchin it just theie..dat too fr more than 2 days...

• Administrators

Please don't use text speak. Once the game is installed you should be able to keep the disc in the tray and run the game by clicking the exe. Let me know exactly what happens if this does not work, thanks.

Please don't use text speak. Once the game is installed you should be able to keep the disc in the tray and run the game by clicking the exe. Let me know exactly what happens if this does not work, thanks.

hi neil,

thanks for trying to help. actually,when the dvd autoruns,'install anywhere' starts and keeps asking for a folder location over and over again. i keep selecting the destination folder n all the subflders have names like '1100223123' etc. is this how the game is supposed to be installed? as the last versions had the usual installation methods.pls rep.

_shubho

p.s. btw wat do u do bsides waching a lot of futbol fr sure???n i m a red devil fan...m doin civil engg n just completed 1st yr...hav a 2 month summer break n if i dont get to do dis i vl go crazy...

Hi, Shubho- you have been asked before by Neil but please do not use text speak on the forums. It is against the forum rules and not necessary.

If you are having trouble with the DVD installation, do this:

- Download the Steam client - http://store.steampowered.com/about/

- Install Steam on your computer

- Once installed, open up Steam

- Go to My Games

- Go to Activate a product on Steam

- Enter your Activation Code found on the back of the manual.

- Steam should now download your game

Archived