Sponsorship?

How does the game work this out? In the four seasons I have played as West Ham it always says that my sponsorship is the lowest in the Premier League and that's with new owners coming in as well. Surely West Ham should be better at attracting a good sponsor ahead of some Clubs?! This along with feeder Club merchandising not being as good as it used to be it makes life difficult to bring in cash bar selling players or winning something. Anything I can do?

Yeah i would also like to know how it woks as in my current save my team have been prompted from Div 3 to the Spl. My original sponsorship of 3k ran out after the start of my 1st season in the SPL and my renewed sponsorship is now an amazing 28K. Surely i should be attracting more money than that?

Just hang in there Sussex Hammer. I’m currently in 2013/2014 and I have just received improved sponsorships. :)

It’s pretty much down to your board negotiating it, and perhaps the facilities of your club (?).

Just hang in there Sussex Hammer. I’m currently in 2013/2014 and I have just received improved sponsorships. :)

It’s pretty much down to your board negotiating it, and perhaps the facilities of your club (?).

Mmm, Think the Hammers facilities are listed as good if memory serves.

I think it's to do with reputation. But bear in m ind that you only seem to get new sponsorship deals when your old ones run out, so if you've been having good seasons before your deal runs out you should get an improved one at the start of the season.

Archived