Best Ever Season?

In all my time playing the various versions of CM/FM I've never managed to achieve the feat of winning every single competition I entered but have now.

Playing as Benfica I won Portugese Super Cup, European Super Cup, Club World Championship, Liga Sagres, Portugese League Cup, Portugese FA Cup and Champions League.

I suppose if I was being picky I didnt go the whole season unbeaten, lost a couple in the champions league, was unbeaten domestically though.

Didn't use genie scout but did, admittedly, use a tactic taken from this forum!

Even though you used a possible "super-tatic" still though congrats mate.

Still to achieve that sort of season. Done the treble on more than one occasion although never went a full domestic campaign unbeaten. Kudos my friend.

My best ever season could be this one. FA Cup finalists (vs Shitfield Utd) and 4 games left in the league, and have a 10 point lead over Cheatski. It's ours to throw away.

And I'm only FC United. :eek:

(I've won everything possible in one season in another save with Arsenal, but this'll eclipse it for me as we were predicted mid-table obscurity...)

Haha How do mate, KUTGW with FCUM mate, seem to be doing a cracking job.

I find it hard to get success like yourself mate. I do get success dont get me wrong but my teams seem to get built into title challengers, even with top teams where you seem to fly in and steam roll all divisions haha.

I love my saves like that though, I never get bored 2020 on 09 at the moment means FM2010 has been shelved atleast until this save loses its appeal.

Keep us updated, obviously elsewhere, on how the first season in europe goes. Adam will be creaming himself haha.

Do you tweak youre tactis much like Jamie mate? I tend to tweak a little an get success, rarely individual player tactics though and I do get success just never at the rate of you or aff.

Although it seems Aff just makes fortune by selling and replacing in the first couple of seasons then has the footballing world at his feet.

I've got a good few tweaks in this tactic, especially to individuals ;)

I've only been using it for the 2nd half of the season, my other striker went **** and I signed Crisetig, so I sent the 2nd striker to DM and pushed Verratti forward as a trequartista.

If I can figure it out I will get a couple of my players up on the board elsewhere, I ama tech reject haha.

A couple of them are bloody awesome, one in particular but I just cant seem to get the best out of him. I shall cast my eyes at you and expect him to turn in a 35+ goal a season striker.

i finished a season with celtic and i only lost 2 games all season and they were champ league semi final 1st leg away to liverpool and the champ league final vs getafe. but i won the scottish treble with out losing a game and went 60 odd games undefeated in the league. thats my best season ever. ill put screenshots up in a sec.

My best ever season was about 8th seasons in in my FM4 game managing Blackburn.

We'd been in the top 2 or 3 for two seasons, and after some good signings I thought, this could be our year, had a great team.

The first three matches played, I lost all three, couldn't believe it, wondered what the hell was going on. Then went through the rest of the season unbeaten to win the Premiership, and to boot had a Diego double secure the Champions League.

It was probably made all the better for the losses, showed that a bad start isn't the end of a season.

:):):)

My best season was the last one, the 2025/2026 season with Liverpool

Premiership - 1st - 104 points -134 goals - 15 conceded

FA Cup - Won while only conceding twice. In 5-1 and 9-1 wins in the third/fourth rounds

Champs league - Beat Inter in Extra Time, Taking out Barcelona on the way.

League Cup - Beat Chelsea in the Final

Super Cup - Beat Benfica 4-1

Community Shield - Beat Hull 7-1

Club World Championship - Beat Chivas 2-0

World Cup - Won,with my final 3 games all being 2-1 wins against France, Spain, and Germany respectively.

I've retained the Community shield, CWC, and Super Cup so far this season.

Archived