Youth coaches

Hey guys, just wondering, i started a new game, this time with ajax, now in my opinion ajax proably have one if not the best youth system in the world, normally i start as liverpool or some lower team like stoke, i very rarely venture out of england, but i fancied something different. I always get rid of dead wood and crap coaches, but when i went into the ajax coaching screen, there was a bout 20 youth coaches as well as around 7 normal coacjes, most teams i have managed only have around 4-5 youth coaches at most, so my question is, the more good youth coaches you have in the club, the better the youth system becomes for tht team?

Just curious. And do you know what skills make good youth coaches? i know working with youngsters is high but anything else?

Thanks.

On a nother note, i never keep the youth coaches, always seem to be a waste of time and money, but if what i now think is true ^^^ then my eyes are now opened.

yeah.. it doesnt work like that...

youth coaches are merely coaches who can only coach youngsters.... thats it...

theres no benefit to keeping them as youth coaches rather then promote them to standard coaches other than wage demands..

also.. the amount of coaches dont affect the youth coming into the club directly... although their country knowledge has an affect broadly

yeah.. it doesnt work like that...

youth coaches are merely coaches who can only coach youngsters.... thats it...

theres no benefit to keeping them as youth coaches rather then promote them to standard coaches other than wage demands..

also.. the amount of coaches dont affect the youth coming into the club directly... although their country knowledge has an affect broadly

Are you sure about this or is this just your speculation?

Not trying to be rude, but I am curious about this as well as I would like to expand my youth system.

Players seem to progress the same with coaches or youth coaches from my experience and from what i've read around

Only difference seems to really be that youth coaches have cheaper wages, i regularly just get regular coaches for everyone.

Thanks for your replys, im still curious as most teams i have managed with a good youth system and facilities only have a small number of coaches, im gonna test this theory out, i sack alot of them cos they were rubbish ,only like 10 for working with youngsters, i brought in alot of youth coaches with high stats in working with youth, determination and discipline with at least one high stat in training such as gk or defense. I have set up a youth trainig but i may just borrow someone elses from here.

Will keep you updated with my progress.

Archived