(iPod) Selling players

Hey all, currently loving this game on my iPhone. Now I'm wasting hours of my life even outside the house. Brilliant

Anyway, I'm currently managing Southampton and I'm trying to sell some players. I've set their transfer status and offered them to clubs. I have recieved interest (no bids though) and i've confirmed the rumours, but I've never heard anything back. I hear interest but that's all. Now the transfer window has passed and said players are still on my team

am I doing something wrong? Never really had this issue

Hey all, currently loving this game on my iPhone. Now I'm wasting hours of my life even outside the house. Brilliant

Anyway, I'm currently managing Southampton and I'm trying to sell some players. I've set their transfer status and offered them to clubs. I have recieved interest (no bids though) and i've confirmed the rumours, but I've never heard anything back. I hear interest but that's all. Now the transfer window has passed and said players are still on my team

am I doing something wrong? Never really had this issue

Im leeds and have had no probs selling a couple of players

I've had clubs offering big money for players I don't use, but rarely do other teams bid on my first team. Annoying since one of em seems to determined to run his contract down and leave!

A part exchange option in transfers would be good and would help clear out players.

• SI Staff
Could benefit with having an offer to clubs option included to be honest as I struggle with Chelsea to sell the players I want to.

If you go to a players 'action page' you'll find there is an 'offer to clubs' option available in FMHi.

Archived