FM10 + music on Iphone?

• SI Staff

To clarify - turn sound off in the preferences, confirm this change.

Then exit the game and start your preferred music.

When you re-start the game you'll find the music continues playing.

Hope this helps,

Marc

To clarify - turn sound off in the preferences, confirm this change.

Then exit the game and start your preferred music.

When you re-start the game you'll find the music continues playing.

Hope this helps,

Marc

also, when you're playing the game and already have your music playing. if you double click the home button you can skip tracks etc.

sorted.

• Administrators

that will only be the case if you are using 3.x and have double click home button set to iPod controls

In 4.x (I'm using the developer beta atm) the way to skip tracks is to click the lock button, then double click the home button to access the iPod controls.

With any luck, FMH will be updated with 4.x to allow the game (even in match) to save upon switching apps so we can access the iPod controls.

:)

also, when you're playing the game and already have your music playing. if you double click the home button you can skip tracks etc.

sorted.

this mite work on the Iphone but not on the Ipod i tried it and it didnt work so i have to back out the game to skip tracks

this mite work on the Iphone but not on the Ipod i tried it and it didnt work so i have to back out the game to skip tracks

Works fine on my ipod touch - but you have to set it in: settings, general, home and set double click to 'iPod' :thup:

Archived