Very quick help - cant find the Shortcut to start FM!?!

I installed FM10, played for a bit, saved and quit as you do, now Ive come back to the computer and the shortcut is nowhere to be seen, autoplaying the CD only leads to then computer trying to re-install the game. I have saved games saved, already got the FM10 folder and stuff but nowhere can I get on the game?

Somebody please help!

Bit of update, when I search my computer for programmes FM 2010 dosent come up, but 05 + 07 do. It appears my game has magically vanished, but my saved games are still there, the folder in my documents and in program files is there but neither have a shortcut to the game and my edited database is still there too...

If I uninstall and install again will it be easy enough to continue playing that saved game?

If you still can't find it, just go to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\games and then copy your game files and put them on your desktop or somewhere safe. Then just reinstall it, and put the games back into the folder, and see how you go. ;)

Has you're antivirus removed the .exe file. This is what mine does. I have to close network connections, then close my antivirus, then open FM2010, then open the antivirus, then open my network connections!!

Check you're antivirus, it may have deleted the exe file but also let you re-instate it.

Archived