Very strange work permit problem

Hey

I am now starting season 2016/17 on my football manager 2010 in the premier league.

suddenly now the new season has arrived and all the new fixtures have been announced, every team needs to gain work permits for several existing players.

e.g. fabregas who has played for me for a good 6 seasons, suddenly needs a work permit and the assistant is telling me there is no chance for him to get one. other examples are auguero, silva, chiellini, sissoko who also have played atleast 4 years for me.

Yet pato, renan, akinfeev do not have a problem.

they arent the only players, nearly every foreign player needs a new work permit for all clubs in britain.

new season havnt started for la liga, serie A etc etc so for now those teams do not have a problem.

Has anyone ever had this problem? Any ideas on how to solve it? Is it possible the FA have gone abit crazy and done a max 5 foreign player rule or something? although, nothing has been announced on news.

god damn hope this brilliant save game hasnt come to an end.

I went on holiday for the 3 months to get to new season quickly. There is no work permit bug.

The only thing that i did differently to the other save was not adding a new manager to manage england. and also not importing a Tactic from a friend.

This must have been some freak thing that wont happen again. Glad to see it has not happened to anybody else.

Archived