Ouch! How do I reassign captain and vice?

I haven't been prompted to do so, which is how I have been able to change them in the past.

But now I have listed the captain I was sattled (sp?) with when I started the game for transfer, and there seems to be no intuitive way to change captain roles.

Inquiring minds need to know!!

I haven't been prompted to do so, which is how I have been able to change them in the past.

But now I have listed the captain I was sattled (sp?) with when I started the game for transfer, and there seems to be no intuitive way to change captain roles.

Inquiring minds need to know!!

how important is the effect of a capitan anyway?

The capt. I have now hasn't played a minute yet (not even picked as a backup), I can't see how changing him would be detrimental even though his influence is 19...

The vice is an important first team player, influence 16. Wouldn't changing the vice first, waiting, then making the old vice captain upset the players more?

It is all very involved, it seems...

Changing your captain and vice-captain while they're both at the club is not usually a wise move. It tends to upset them, and much of the rest of the squad. If you're going to do it, choose your replacements with considerable care.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

Changing your captain and vice-captain while they're both at the club is not usually a wise move. It tends to upset them, and much of the rest of the squad. If you're going to do it, choose your replacements with considerable care. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In my experience, so long as the new captain has a higher influence attribute that the old captain, the squad become happy at the change of captain, and only the previous captain becomes unhappy.

If your captain or vice captain leaves the club for whatever reason (in your case transfer) then you will be prompted to select another member of the squad to replace them in the role.

I usually list another two or three players with high influence ratings under the capt and vc in the "captains" section in tactics, for eventualities in games where neither features.

Archived