all leagues

Originally posted by gcormack:

hi i was think of starting a game unemployed with every single league loaded with a large database i was wondering how long this will take to start memory strains and waiting times etc?

Pretty bad idea really. I don't see the advantages of having it all loaded up.

Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gcormack:

hi i was think of starting a game unemployed with every single league loaded with a large database i was wondering how long this will take to start memory strains and waiting times etc?

Pretty bad idea really. I don't see the advantages of having it all loaded up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it would be more like an actuall career. you could move to any country anywhere sign any player. i assume regens and the like would be better dispersed

I've tried it (more or less, didn't include S.Africa or Australia) using a 2.4 quad core with 2GB ram. All started ok with a season taking just under a day of actual game time to complete, I'm now playing the 2018/19 season & things have started to slowed down, this season has taken just under 2 days to complete & the previous end of season update took over 20 minutes IIRC.

That being said I still find the speed managable, I just can't dip in for an hour here or there so it's long evenings or all day sessions at the weekend only which keeps my bank manager happy.

I tried it with 3.17GB of RAM and 2x 2.00Ghz Dual core processors and it just took too long. I'm all for the realism of having every player available loaded up, but this just wasn't worth it.

I'd have spent less time actually training to be a football manager and working my way up in real life!!! icon_wink.gif

Archived