Information about teams . . . ?

Hello.

To give a little bit of Background information: I have been playing Football Manager since the FM09 version, adn recently got FM10, but I have rarely played either version, and would considering myself a newbie with little to no experience with the game.

Before picking a team there is pretty much only one crucial requirement I require to enjoy the game, and that is to know as much as possible about that League/The Team and the teams they may be playing against in Europe.

For example my team is Hibs FC, and I know a lot about them for the tactics they use to potential tactics I could use etc. Who plays well where and so on. You get the idea. Without this knowledge as well as the knowledge of the Players also playing in the league and knowledge of the other teams.

So I was wondering if there were any websites outside that of the Team Pages here where it gives me indepth insight into teams and leagues so I can enjoy the game.

Any questions, ask?

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

hi sound... a brilliant place to start would befmwiki

the club guides there are fairly comprehensive and some of the better ones give you real life info as well as ingame info on formations , players and tips

this should really be posted in the general topic forums... but im sure the mods wont mind me linking to fmwiki

I admire your dedication to FM. Now thats what I call getting into it. Nice. What you are looking for is a tough one though. Try the clubs official websites. For English teams you could also try Vital Footballs site. Also read World Soccer and 442 or check their websites.

you should probably look around everywhere on here, the current club guides in the GPTG forum, the team threads in the football forum. Helps of course if you have an idea of a few teams you'd like to explore. If not, you can use the "what team should i be" thread in the GPTG and post what you want in a team, people should be able to help from there :thup:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived