SPL Fair Play

At least in 15 games throughout my season the AI team have not kicked the ball out for physios to come check out a player down on the pitch when either:

They're winning OR When I'm winning. In several cases the AI team have played on for up to 15 mins and have even scored when before one of my players got stretchered off (broken leg might I add).

Now SI, I can honestly say the SPL is not like this! The fans in Scotland may not be professional but the players are! I'm getting very sick of this!

Has anyone else experienced this?

Happened once in a Champions League game with me. I took over Liverpool who needed to win to get through to the knockout phases of the Champions League. We were against Roma, who had already qualified. John Arne Riise tackled Gerrard (broke his leg, out for 7 months) then just continued with the ball, and scored, which cost me the game.

Went onto FMRTE and added Riise to the disliked personnel list for that reason ;)

At least in 15 games throughout my season the AI team have not kicked the ball out for physios to come check out a player down on the pitch when either:

They're winning OR When I'm winning. In several cases the AI team have played on for up to 15 mins and have even scored when before one of my players got stretchered off (broken leg might I add).

Now SI, I can honestly say the SPL is not like this! The fans in Scotland may not be professional but the players are! I'm getting very sick of this!

Has anyone else experienced this?

It is up to the referee to stop the game for an injury, not the players. Kicking the ball out is entirely down to each individual player.

15 minutes seem excessive, unless you are grossly exaggerating.

Archived