Can Someone Please post international management

Whoever has unlocked it can you post the data please? I know it's your own hard work but i just cannot unlock it and i realy want to manage england. It seems a little silly to have to unlock teams to manage but that's just my opinion. I'm not really interested in the challenge side of unlocking it, i would just like to make my own england team.

Thank You!

Whoever has unlocked it can you post the data please? I know it's your own hard work but i just cannot unlock it and i realy want to manage england. It seems a little silly to have to unlock teams to manage but that's just my opinion. I'm not really interested in the challenge side of unlocking it, i would just like to make my own england team.

Thank You!

if there are no international jobs on offer Itm, holiday to just after euro or some other international comp then take a job (a few countries should inevitably sack underperforming managers) and holiday to WC qualifiers, ensure u win them (save just before them icon_wink.gif ), then holiday to world cup and ensure u win it (again save before each stage). Should take you <1hr to do...quicker than downloading file...almost icon_wink.gif

Archived