Best and Worse Signing so far??

As the title says, who is your best and worst signings so far??

For me, after half a season with Chelsea, My best signing is...

...Naldo - £4M Rock at cenre Back and a dsuper set piece taker!!

Worst Signing is...

...Kuyt - £7M - 22 Games played - 2 Goals!!!

Nathan

As the title says, who is your best and worst signings so far??

For me, after half a season with Chelsea, My best signing is...

...Naldo - £4M Rock at cenre Back and a dsuper set piece taker!!

Worst Signing is...

...Kuyt - £7M - 22 Games played - 2 Goals!!!

Nathan

best - cleberson for 250k, became worth 34.5 mil and won best young player of the premiersip as well as champs cup golden boot

worst - 11 mil for esparza, hes now worth 27 mil but he isnt worht it at all. His av rating is 6.4, whcih, while not terrible, is not worthy of that ammount of money

Best Signing:

Zlatlan Ibrimovic 34,000,000 Basicly 34 Million Pounds, Scored 5 In 2 Games With Chelsea.

Worst Signing: ( By Far)

Samuel Eto'o He Didnt Score For Me Last Season At ALL Played Basicly All The Matches 40 Million I Sold Him For 24 To Arsenal icon_frown.gif Doing Well For Them Now

rodrigo, bought him on a free as a cheap young back up attacking midfeilder, hes become my goal machine striker, and was worth 7.5 last time i can rememeber (at celtic)..sadly for that same "generation" i bought a young guy (i cant remmeber his anme but if you post hunti mentioned him in the squad list) as a hot prospect striker, hes was bad early season and hasnt played since rodrigo became so godly..

ONly played one season wi rangers so far (2nd in league - winner of scottish cup and .. the euripean champions league!!!! get in!)

Best buy - Josomer Altifore - 16 years old - 95k from metrostars, he played about 2/3rds of the season scored 20 odd goals won young player of the year and is now worth 6 mil.

Worse buy? er, none yet.

Also Zulinga is a good buy 14k from some south american team he's only 15 but has played abour 2/3rd of the season including helping me win euro cup!

Instead of continuing with the game as Gers I'm starting a new one with southport in the conference just to see if i can do as well (reletively)

Commetns?

Malc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maclac:

ONly played one season wi rangers so far (2nd in league - winner of scottish cup and .. the euripean champions league!!!! get in!)

Best buy - Josomer Altifore - 16 years old - 95k from metrostars, he played about 2/3rds of the season scored 20 odd goals won young player of the year and is now worth 6 mil.

Worse buy? er, none yet.

Also Zulinga is a good buy 14k from some south american team he's only 15 but has played abour 2/3rd of the season including helping me win euro cup!

Instead of continuing with the game as Gers I'm starting a new one with southport in the conference just to see if i can do as well (reletively)

Commetns?

Malc </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Er Thats should be Josomer ALTIDORE - lying on my side on floor wi laptop not easy to type, lol.

Malc

Wierdly enough i bought Cleberson for £250K just like Zamalek. Clebersons value has sky rocketed to 39.75 million in my 3rd season as Barca icon_biggrin.gif

My worst signing would have to be Craig Bellemy, you might think that i didnt need him, but he wasnt happy at Blackburn so i got him cheap, still 3.5 million for a guy who only possesses speed is not really the best financial move of my managerial career. :D

My best has to be Steffen Iversen (remember him?) on a free at the start of the game for Forest. Still very injury prone, but got 16 goals for me in League One last season, then 13 goals in 14 games in 2nd season with Forest in the Championship.

Worst was Milan Osterc, Slovenian striker, also on a free (thankfully!) 1 goal since the start of season 1! That was due in part though to him not getting a game due to to the hot form of Iversen, David Johnson and Nathan Tyson!

Archived