Memories of Istanbul!...

How the hell did Liverpool afford Aguero? Even in 2015, 48 month payments or tycoon? In all seriousness, congrats.

I've built them up into a successful team! Got taken over, but not by a tycoon, just Christian Purslow, the Managing Director. Bought Aguero in 2011, cost all of my £50mil+ budget.

Liverpool got a tycoon takeover in my game !

Congrats...Two years of solid play between FM 09-10 and have yet to experience it. Looks like that will be the only thing to help them IRL as well.

I've built them up into a successful team! Got taken over, but not by a tycoon, just Christian Purslow, the Managing Director. Bought Aguero in 2011, cost all of my £50mil+ budget.

Didn't figure he would come cheap. The only reason I asked was because of the immense amounts of moaning about LFC's financial woes, both in game and IRL, on these forums. Either way, congrats on your success.

I did the exact same. And the same guy took over Liverpool for me. Are we playing the same game? I am also too in a similar season to you, half way through my 7th season now. Aguero is the man, and still not in his prime 7 years in.

I did the exact same. And the same guy took over Liverpool for me. Are we playing the same game? I am also too in a similar season to you, half way through my 7th season now. Aguero is the man, and still not in his prime 7 years in.

Haha we might well be! What have you won during your reign?

Archived