Choosing commercial link

Hi!

I'm in second season with Portsmouth and I have an option of choosing new commercial link(feeder club). I have 3 japanese clubs and one from china and don't know which one to take to make most income?

Do you pick one based on their reputation, or are japanes club better than chinese(or vice-versa)? Does annual fee play some role of how much money do you make(for example: one chinese club demands 557k, the other 1.4M, will the second one be better).

Thanks for all the answers!

Club fees are linked to the club's reputation, which in turn (I think) determines how much cash they will earn for you. Going on friendly tours in the country of your commercial-link club definitely raises merchandising income, and I also read somewhere that having a first team player with the same nationality as your commercial club helps raise cash too (never tried so can't confirm this though).

I also read somewhere that having a first team player with the same nationality as your commercial club helps raise cash too (never tried so can't confirm this though).

I have tried this in the past and can confirm it does help.

I have signed 3 feeders in my two seasons at Barca so far. One is commercial, one is a loan club. My commercial club is in Japan (Osaka AC) and I will be doing a tour there after the holiday break. The link earns me an extra 2-3 million and I have one player from the club on my under19 team that is learning from Messi.

The other club is Hull City and I tend to send a few players there if I can get them a WP, if not; I loan them out for free or send them to Japan to play.

My third feeder is Houston which gives me access to MLS players and increased my influence on MLS players.

• 2 weeks later...

Old thread, but I didn't want to start a new one.

My choices for a commercial link atm are:

Shandong (China)- fee of 3.4m Euro/yr

Jubilo (Japan)- fee of 688k Euro/yr

Changchun (China)- fee of 552k Euro/yr

Will a link with what seems to be the biggest club in China be worth the 3.4m Euro outlay per season?

Old thread, but I didn't want to start a new one.

My choices for a commercial link atm are:

Shandong (China)- fee of 3.4m Euro/yr

Jubilo (Japan)- fee of 688k Euro/yr

Changchun (China)- fee of 552k Euro/yr

Will a link with what seems to be the biggest club in China be worth the 3.4m Euro outlay per season?

It depends on your clubs budget really. If you can afford it then it should be worth it. Also it would only be worth it if your club already has a fairly large reputation, as obviously the higher your reputation the higher your merchandising revenue.

I got one American (DC United) and one Japanese (Osaka AC) which i pay 2,5M € and 3,5M € respectively. Atm I'm getting back in double what I pay, but I don't have any American or Japanese (almost none in game :s) player and never did a tour, trying that when I get the next chance.

Archived