England national job

I'm going to start an England one tomorrow probably. National jobs are only good if you can achieve sustained success. Hopefully I can win the World Cup 2010, then Euro 2012, but I think the real challenge would be after that, using the talent of the likes of Delph, Milner, Hart - those kinds of people, to achieve more.

I'm going to start an England one tomorrow probably. National jobs are only good if you can achieve sustained success. Hopefully I can win the World Cup 2010, then Euro 2012, but I think the real challenge would be after that, using the talent of the likes of Delph, Milner, Hart - those kinds of people, to achieve more.

Well i have J. Milner in my first team and he is averaging around the early 7.0 mark.

By the way this was my first national job on FM10 so i am proud of my efforts.

Good luck on your international career, maybe you could keep us posted?

I am, I had a couple on 09, but on FM10 I haven't had one yet. Probably because England is a bit boring to start with as you're all but qualified when you start.

True but the last 3 games in the qualifying group are not the easiest ( croatia, Ukraine and Belarus)

Who are you starting with?

My bad mate i thought i was in 2012 but im in 2011, toke the job they have already qualified for the euros , wales in 2nd place getting a play off spot. Looks like i wont have much time to work with getting a squad i like, being newcastle manager in the prem will help will be able to see a lot of english talent on show when i play other teams.

Archived