Possible editor change to FM 2011

Hello, ive been playing Football Manager series ever since they arrived on our computers and have to say they are the most exciting managment games ive ever played, but what id like si games to do is make it possible for us to make a player all 20 in stats if we see fit, i know in real life you probably will never see a player like this but if we believe a player should have a 20 for a certain attribute then we should be able to change that attribute without other attributes dropping, if some people dont want to use the editor where we can change a certain persons stats to 20 then they dont have to use it for that, surely as buying customers we should get an editor where we can do this, so anyone else who reckons this would be a good thing to add to FM 2011 please let me know2 then we can forward the idea to Si Games to see if this would be possible

Yes shels i know about fmrte but after a short time once you have edited the players certain stats to 20 it changes back to what it should be, it doesnt remain on 20s for long, i want to be able to make them 20s and that they will stay 20

Hello, ive been playing Football Manager series ever since they arrived on our computers and have to say they are the most exciting managment games ive ever played, but what id like si games to do is make it possible for us to make a player all 20 in stats if we see fit, i know in real life you probably will never see a player like this but if we believe a player should have a 20 for a certain attribute then we should be able to change that attribute without other attributes dropping, if some people dont want to use the editor where we can change a certain persons stats to 20 then they dont have to use it for that, surely as buying customers we should get an editor where we can do this, so anyone else who reckons this would be a good thing to add to FM 2011 please let me know2 then we can forward the idea to Si Games to see if this would be possible

changing any stats for whatever reason is cheating. so dont expect to post threads of any exploits as few people will believe they are real, just enjoy the game as it is.

speople - it's not up to you how scotty wants to play his game. dees-blake - not in the official database no, but if people want to use the editor to do it, as I say, it's up to them.

thanks phnompenhandy im not wanting this for everyone id just like to do it for myself........i cant see what harm it would do, it would make me a very happy man

Archived