Player Stats - Help (Apologies)

I guess nobody really uses that option, I know I don't at least.

Try it out and let us know :D

I would guess maybe their natural position and the attributes listed in the tactics creator for that position but it is just a guess.

I guess nobody really uses that option, I know I don't at least.

Try it out and let us know :D

I would guess maybe their natural position and the attributes listed in the tactics creator for that position but it is just a guess.

What I am looking for is something like this

Say GK for example would be I assume Handling Reflexes & Wingers would be Crossing Creativity & Dribbling probably but what about the rest???

What I am looking for is something like this

Say GK for example would be I assume Handling Reflexes & Wingers would be Crossing Creativity & Dribbling probably but what about the rest???

Sorry, but I don't thing I made it clear as to what I required:thdn:

If you look for a GK for example you would pick his Handling & Reflexes as his stats to search for those being the most important I assume.

But what about other positions?

What 2 or 3 attributes/stats would you look for?

Sorry, but I don't thing I made it clear as to what I required:thdn:

If you look for a GK for example you would pick his Handling & Reflexes as his stats to search for those being the most important I assume.

But what about other positions?

What 2 or 3 attributes/stats would you look for?

Best thing to do is look at the tactics screen and then look at the position you are trying to get say Inside Forward and then the game higlights the key attributes you need.

However if you want to be more general I would say:-

Full Back: Primary - tackling, pace & stamina. Secondary - Crossing, Positioning, Work Rate

Centre BacK: Primary - heading, tackling & marking. Secondary - Jumping, Contentration, Strength.

D-Mid: Primary - Tackling, Passing & Stamina Secondary - Work Rate, Jumping , Pace

A-Mid: Primary - Creativity, Passing, Flair. Secondary - Long Shots, Decisions, Technique

Winger: Primary - Pace, Dribling, Crossing. Secondary - Acceleration, Flair, Stamina

Stiker: Primary - Finishing, Composure, off the ball Secondary - the physical stats you want dependent on the type of striker, so traget man heading, jumping, strength or poacher pace acceleration dribbling.

People will disagree with these but they are just my particular stats that I look for.

Best thing to do is look at the tactics screen and then look at the position you are trying to get say Inside Forward and then the game higlights the key attributes you need.

However if you want to be more general I would say:-

Full Back: Primary - tackling, pace & stamina. Secondary - Crossing, Positioning, Work Rate

Centre BacK: Primary - heading, tackling & marking. Secondary - Jumping, Contentration, Strength.

D-Mid: Primary - Tackling, Passing & Stamina Secondary - Work Rate, Jumping , Pace

A-Mid: Primary - Creativity, Passing, Flair. Secondary - Long Shots, Decisions, Technique

Winger: Primary - Pace, Dribling, Crossing. Secondary - Acceleration, Flair, Stamina

Stiker: Primary - Finishing, Composure, off the ball Secondary - the physical stats you want dependent on the type of striker, so traget man heading, jumping, strength or poacher pace acceleration dribbling.

People will disagree with these but they are just my particular stats that I look for.

Many Thanks.

Thats exactly what I was looking for!! Can you confirm GK Primary & Secondary Stats please

Went to Tactics tab but as I play 2 different 442 formations you get 2 different sets of stats!!

• 4 weeks later...

Bump

Quick question: Does anybody know where i can find the player stat that shows goals scored with left foot/right foot/head?

I have looked around the game but cannot seem to find it anywhere, am i just being blind or does this option simply not exist??

Archived