Psychopathic ass man?

In several games, with different staff members and in both 10.2 and 10.3, my ass man always gives the opposition player instruction of hard tackling to virtually the entire other team if I go with his recommendations.

Is this a reaction to something in my tactics? Is there a stat for staff that dictates how rough they play and I happen to hire physical sorts? Or are assistant managers just bitter about having to take orders from me so they want blood, any blood?

They think it puts players off and makes them timid and less likely to want to run with the ball etc , so if he sees them as a threat he will do it, like everyone does against Arsenal, other ass mans are different mine will only do it for some games

I haven't tried this with my new save as in my last 10.2 save I experienced this very scenario. It didn't result in as many red cards as I would have expected, but in many games the constant free kicks and yellow cards would disrupt the flow of the game in a way that wasn't to our advantage. I for one would definately recommend everyone to do it yourself as the time saved isn't worth it IMO.

Another thing that might be of interest is that appointing a team captain with 20 aggression makes it even worse. The one time I made that mistake resulted in far worse behavior than the ass man could ever induce. My team suddenly became an aussie football wrecking crew. The horror ...

Archived