fm 2010 on sale via steam

Its also gone down in price in the shops and from online retailers thereby you'd avoid the problems generated by Steam :)

i love steam, i buy every game almost from them, the problems for me are non existant and it auto patches every game for you when you start steam up.

i love steam, i buy every game almost from them, the problems for me are non existant and it auto patches every game for you when you start steam up.
Exactly - don't understand the hate. You can install on multiple machines as well which is cool.

Exactly - don't understand the hate. You can install on multiple machines as well which is cool.

Cant understand the love either. I dont hate it just not a drone. You really need to stop earning your bonus and start commenting neutrally on this.

I don't see what everyone's problem with Steam is either. I've been using it since it first came out and have encountered no problems what so ever (bar the first few months of its release). To be honest, it's better than EA downloader which doesn't let you reinstall a game if it's been on your account for a certain amount of time!

this is so annoying.....only brought out the last patch yesterday and is now half price.....goes to show you that patience prevails....you pay full price and have to wait for patches or wait and get a whole playable game for half price....come on SI....play fair to your paying customers

jsolloso why post you have a hatred for steam and you have a dig at everyone who seems to like it,

personally im not fussed either way i go for who ever has games the cheapest

Its a FREE forum. Who made you master?

I dont hate Steam. I find it cumbersome is all. Do they pay you to stand up and defend them with such vitriol?

did i say anywhere that i said you couldnt post? i was asking why you post when IMO it just adds nothing when you dont post neutrally about it yet insist others do

You really need to stop earning your bonus and start commenting neutrally on this.

if you read my full post, you would see i dont care about steam either way i just buy games from them if they are cheaper but hey if you want to belive im defending them go for it:rolleyes:

I bought the game on opening day for £17.99 from Zavvi (got it a few days later because of postal strikes) but use Steam as it seems quicker. Never used before but had no problems and automatically updates. What's the beef?

Archived