Clear cut chances ARRGGHHH!!!!

I really do hope that the clear cut chance issue is a top priority for the next patch because its really REALLY starting to get on my tits!! Just taken over as AC milan who are in 12th position so you sort of need to hit the ground running but when you somehow lose 2-0 when you get 5 clear cut chances the majority of the possession and have players like Pato and Huntelaar fronting the gun you really think with 5 CCCs that your gonna get maybe one goal??!! what hope do you have... Seriously your trying to simulate real football but to my knowledge ive never seen alexandre pato hit the ball straight at the goal keeper 3 times when directly through on goal its like watching pub football sometimes and it does my head in!

sdftqq.png

I really do hope that the clear cut chance issue is a top priority for the next patch because its really REALLY starting to get on my tits!! Just taken over as AC milan who are in 12th position so you sort of need to hit the ground running but when you somehow lose 2-0 when you get 5 clear cut chances the majority of the possession and have players like Pato and Huntelaar fronting the gun you really think with 5 CCCs that your gonna get maybe one goal??!! what hope do you have... Seriously your trying to simulate real football but to my knowledge ive never seen alexandre pato hit the ball straight at the goal keeper 3 times when directly through on goal its like watching pub football sometimes and it does my head in!

You could have used one of the million other threads that have been opened ;)

SI are addressing it for the patch and rather than see more goals you are more likely to see less CCCs as the bug is in the defence.

Archived